Friday, February 8, 2008

Winter in Moscow...


... is pretty boring these days. Difficult to be referred to as "Russian winter", but everybody has already accepted the fact that Moscow is not Russia. Well, it`s a huge topic here, won`t start it now, you may enjoy the photo attached (if enjoying such grey everything is possible).

Funny enough but my umbrella was used yesterday (let`s speak about winter). I was okay with the idea of walking under the rain, but my colleague from Kaliningrad, who came yesterday in a new posh fur-coat, was happy to find my umbrella in the wardrobe. Actually that is a pretty broken old umbrella which I keep in the office just in case. But it does it`s job, especially in force majeur situations like yesterday, which means that it`s perfect. Anyway I feel quite pleased that my umbrella helped.

We also had rain today. The puddles are enormous and I do a lot of jumping, and that is probably good for me.

No comments: