Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hey teach me some English ©

So it`s February the 5th, 2008 and that`s the start of Lana`s new project, titled as above. I`ve seriously decided to take that challenge – starting to write something in English. At least in “my English”.

Can`t promise high-class literature here (difficult to measure anyway), but sure here will be some stuff to read – concerning myself. Mostly and obviously. But also:
- Some of my general observations about somebody, anybody and everybody.
- The results of my walking and talking.
- Some ideas I am thinking about, at least sometimes (I mean – thinking), although can`t promise to open the world for you. You`ll sure do it yourself, quite independently from me.
- ...

Was not going to write the full declaration of that “charming writing experiment” right now. Hope you`ve got the idea.

Just one more thing: private matters will be discussed if needed or by a specially treated request, with my complete and total right to ignore and deny anything. And never mind – I am quite talkative anyway, so perhaps you`ll start feeling too much involvement with no significant effort.

And yes, just want to clear that up: all the words, letters and numbers written here are mine in the sense of privacy, copyright and hands off! The ideas mentioned here are also mine, but they also may be well absorbed from people whom I respect or admire. If you share the same ideas – don`t hesitate to let me know.

Not going to write in an encyclopaedic (whatever) manner, can`t provide it anyway, but for some strange reason I do strongly believe that people who speak the same language (I mean – The Language), they understand each other even in easy reading or with grammatical mistakes.

As for mistakes, you are pretty welcome to point them, to make this world better and cleaner in the sense of the pure English grammar. I just suggest doing it in a gentle manner, avoiding tough words unless they are really necessary, but doubt that I am that desperate.

I can also admit sharing some of My pictures (c), as I definitely have a lot of everything around me.

So my name is Lana, right now am in Moscow and let`s start.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lana,

Very interesting to read your blog - keep up the good work! Jen x

Lana Passey said...

Hello Jen, enjoy it! x