Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Metro, un peu (*a bit about underground)

The crowd in the metro today. Traffic light was broken and that has stopped the trains. This is not my photo, have taken it from news websites, where there were no authors. Sorry, the author :)


That happened only on the Orange Line (see the map). I was living there once when staying with cats before. If interested - just in case - now I live on the Purple Line (again, enjoy the map), and to be honest, being on the south-east of Moscow, my station - Kyuzmynky - looks the same almost always. The Purple line is famous for that, almost a hell in the sense of a crowd. And I work - if that is still interesting - where the Orange line meets the Green line in the centre of the circle. And here where you can see the Kremlin from my window.


By the way, circle/radial system of underground is not the best in the sense of changing the train when you go from - for example - from south-west to south-east, but it is like this here, in Moscow. And for example the Paris idea of metro (and for sure I like examples about France) gives more options for changing the lines.

That was only the way to say hello to you. I love Moscow. I love Paris.
Quite clear, rather sunny, pretty snowy day in Moscow with minus 15C or close. See you later.

No comments: