Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Windows (c)


Breath-taking perspective, isn`t it? :) BTW we had a short storm yesterday, and something wrong happened with the tv-aerial on the roof, which made my landladies totally unhappy for the whole evening as they missed all their soap-operas.

As for me – I also failed yesterday. Looking pretty exhausted at the moment – which means not really pretty – my firm everyday decision is to go to bed as early as possible. Anything before midnight supposed to be okay. But yesterday I ended up watching some DVDs. And they were:
- “Faisons un reve” - which I watch a lot these days as I try to adapt it for Russian, based on the sub-titles, as no book available in whole Moscow. But yesterday I just wanted to watch it, I mean – just enjoy :)
- “Nelly et Mr.Arnaud” – which is possible to be called “a real French film”. A strange phrase which may give both positive and negative impression to different people. For example, I read recently that when the Taxi movie was advertised, the producers made a special effort not to mention the French aspect... Just a little bit of useless info here. The film was good by the way (Nelly et...).

Enough for today, as actually I was going just to boast with the photo :) Enjoy it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello you.
So this is what you see from where you live?
Interesting to know, that is always great to be able to figure out people's life.

Considering Faisons un rêve. Do you want me to buy you the book once I am back in France and send it to you in Moscow?

Why don't you try Amazon.com
bet you they have it, for a few euros only !

peace out
:)))

Anonymous said...

and of course this was Emilie. Sorry for this.

Lana Passey said...

I promissed you earlier that Moscow is wonderful%))))) Sure there are nicier places... Hope you come here oneday to make your own opinion :)

As for the book - thanks! But I`ve finished with subtitles already :)) Amazon etc - just try to be reasonable now - as my room is already too overcrowded with disks and books... Thanks for your offer anyway.
Peace out... what a new fancy phrase%))))