Friday, April 4, 2008

I was in USA today :)

Really, but on the territory of the United States, as the embassy is the territory of the state it represents. I was quite deep in the corridors today (doubt I can boast about such things but nice and silly as I am...). It`s always interesting to see other people`s offices, no? There was another program presentation to be listened and questions to be asked. Those people also work with youth, developing entrepreneur ideas among kids (and I do believe it`s quite useful). A little bit of something different from my everyday routine.

No pictures today, as I was deprived of my camera (and even an absolutely unoffensive USB flash drive 512 Mb :)) well, the rules are the rules, no complains... :)

PS: the lady-speaker (Russian actually) had such a British accent! :) "Elle est anglaise, elle est tres anglaise" (c) :)))

No comments: