Friday, April 9, 2010

Handmade Red Square in Spring

Hello, look what I have seen while running through the Red Square this week. Was on the way to and from the Cyprus Embassy where I was getting my usuaul visa.

Photos were taken during two days, that is why some of them are more (or less) sunny (or grey dull). In fact it is such a lovely spring weather now in Moscow. Totally pleasant!

Pictures are clickable (for better view and more details if interested). Not a big piece of art, but I found it interesting - the HANDMADE Red Square.

General view

The Red Square is covered with stones, not bricks or asphalt

They use sort of crutches to organize the stones.


Plus, some sand is needed


The tools


Some of the workers looked very picturesque

Not often to be seen here 




Always the tourists

Road police car (they stop other traffic when government cars arrive)
The Kremlin door is open




Anyway. I was running by, in quite a typical hurry :)
Ciao, see you later :)

No comments: