Saturday, June 6, 2009

Petit and brief hello

Coucou, c`est nous :)

Just returned from France, which was great, meaning the trip was great, and people were great. And there was a lot of fun, and several theatres visited, and met with great people, from musicians (who helped me with the tickets to one show) to a real nun (we were both late for the night train to airport and so had an adventure in Paris at night).

Finally I visited Paris, Gap (small town in the mountains, with free bicycles), Nice (which I felt in love with) and Marseille (which I didn`t), and I have a lot to tell about each one of them, and about all those people I met, but honestly - need to run now - to the railway station, to meet my friend and her family. So will be here later, after finishing all emergency tasks and after, frankly speaking, a good proper sleep :) Best, love.

No comments: