Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Moscow - Budapest - Larnaka - Paphos

So in Cyprus now, solving "personal" issues :)
The flight here was through Budapest - managed to save half the price of usual Russian Aeroflot price. So was enjoying Hungarian Airlines and the whole night in Europe :)

Also managed to "visit" the actual Budapest because still have my "French" Shengen visa. So that was sort of exciting, though need to be continued. The funny moment appeared during the passport control and customs when I had to deal with the citizenship thing. The question by the officer: "So how many days do you plan to stay in Hungary?". My answer: "Well, like four hours" :) (thinking in my head that 9pm still may be considered to be a late hour for the sightseeing tour" :)

Planning to visit more Hungary on the flight back - like whole five hours :) BTW what surprised me a bit: they still have fohrints (whatever), no euro. Ciao now.

PS: have returned the rented car today and bought a scooter, cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahah I like the perspective of 5 more hours to spend in Hungary on your way back :))))

I hope you will had (still have?)a good time in Cyprus

So you actually BOUGHT that scooter, not rented it? where are you gonna leave it?

;)

Emilie

Lana Passey said...

- Something like 5 hours in Hungary - done :)
- Good time in Cyprus - presque :) (hello Roger :))
- Scooter is neatly parked (hello Roger again :)))
Oui, Emilie, there is a nice small apartment but - hello immigration office - me being Russian still can enjoy it only occasionally... Life!